Great speakers, companies and program…
Bookings for TRAVELtech 2015 are tracking really well with 200 delegates already confirmed and excellent networking guaranteed.
Where: Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
When: Thursday, October 15
Program: Disruptive Influences
Bookings: Tickets $549 + gst
- Mark Cantoni, Co-Founder, Outboundapp
- Wlad Chagas, Product Manager - Consumer Insights, Experian Hitwise
- Stefan Cordiner, Regional Director – South Pacific, Hotel Tonight
- Murray Decker, Founder, Tour Amigo
- Sam Dobson, Head of Transport Equity Research, Macquarie
- Ken Frohling, VP Business Development, Viator
- James Gaskell, Managing Director, Travel Corporation FIT
- Darrin Grafton, CEO and co-founder, Serko
- David Hamblin, Snr Director Mkt Mgt AP, Expedia
- Ryan Hanly, Founder, Outboundapp
- Adam Hutchinson, Founder, Geozone
- Kevin Jochelson, Founder, Fiestafy
- Steve Johnson, Co-Founder, Carhood.com.au
- Jeff Lewis, VP Engineering, Viator
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager ANZ, Airbnb
- Alexandra Ormerod, MD, Luxico
- Lisa Pagotto, Founder, Crooked Compass
- Stevan Premutico, CEO and Founder, Dimmi
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- Michael Richardson, Head of Business Development AU/NZ, Spotify
- David Rohrsheim, General Manager, Uber ANZ
- Christian Schaefer, Founder, Carhood.com.au
- Ryan Tuckerman, Group Director Sales & Marketing, Art Series Hotels
- Alistair Venn, CEO, Groupon Australia
- Paul Wilson, Co-Founder, Bailador
- Renee Welsh, CEO, Booking Boss
Sessions will be a mix of presentations, case studies, discussion and debate.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to partner with us.
Click to book
The Game Has Changed
No Vacancy Australia 2016
No Vacancy Australia will be back bigger and better than ever, returning Sydney on March 15, 2016.
The working theme is 'The Game Has Changed'.
As always the one-day conference will be anchored by a punchy, issues-based program featuring analysis, presentations, panels, case studies and the latest industry statistics.
The major focus is on the internet, distribution, marketing, innovation, consumers and technology.
No Vacancy, held annually since 2007, has an outstanding track record with an international reputation for strong programs, honest interaction, entertaining speakers and excellent networking.