Feb 10, 2015: No Vacancy Australia is returning bigger and better than ever to Sydney on March 26, the conference anchored by a punchy, issues-based program with 19 expert speakers confirmed and more on the way.
This year's theme is 'The Big Squeeze' and the day will feature analysis, presentations, panels, case studies and the latest industry statistics.
The program focuses on the internet, distribution, marketing, innovation, consumers and technology.
“Competition is coming from every angle as holiday patterns and consumer tastes evolve at break-neck speed,” event director Martin Kelly said.
“No Vacancy covers all the major issues with an emphasis on real-time information and strategies.”
He added that sponsorship is at record levels while more than 200 delegates are expected.
Confirmed speakers include…
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Jarrod Crump, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Accor Australia
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Emma Fraser, Group Director of Marketing, TFE Hotels
- David Hamblin, Senior Director of Market Management – Oceania & India, Expedia Inc
- Dan Lynn, Vice President Asia Pacific, HomeAway.com
- Will Owens, Director, Revenue Finders
- Rodger Powell, Director, Tourism and Hospitality Services Australia
- Tony Sheer, General Manager, Arra Accommodation Group
- Karin Sheppard, Chief Operating Officer – Australasia, Japan, Korea & AMEA
- Ray Stone, Executive General Manager, Voyages Indigenous Tourism
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Director of Development, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Andrew Turner, Executive VP Hotel Operations, SilverNeedle Hospitality
- Adrian Thompson, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Meriton
- Stephen West, Executive General Manager, Turtle Beach Resort
- Han Zantingh, Managing Director Asia, Brainjuicer
- Neil Ackland, Founder, Sound Alliance
No Vacancy, held annually since 2007, has an outstanding track record with an international reputation for strong programs, honest interaction, entertaining speakers and excellent networking.
Media Contact: Martin Kelly, (02) 9882-1575 or (0414) 774-978.