Media Release September 17, 2014
- Great Speakers, Topical Program, Early Bird Ends Friday –
Flight Centre co-founder and CEO Graham Turner headlines a fantastic program at TRAVELtech 2014 in Sydney on October 24.
This year's theme is ‘Innovation – Finding A Better Way’ and the fast-paced on-day event features the latest industry data, case studies, panels, interviews, presentations and debate.
There’s also a special session on ‘Fostering Innovation’ while other highlights includes the annual Web Awards and 'Pitch It To Me' for start-up travel businesses.
Conference director Martin Kelly advised prospective delegates should book now and save with the $499 early bird rate, which ends this Friday, September 19. Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Boyd, CEO, VroomVroomVroom
- Peter Bradd, Entrepreneur in Residence, Fusion Labs
- Elise Chang, Marketing, Partnership & Leisure Sales Director, Thrifty
- Luke Crawford, Director, tripbooka
- Michael Curry, Manager Digital Innovation, Qantas Airways Limited
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Brad Gurrie, Managing Director, Travelzoo Australia
- Rakesh Hegde, Founder & CEO, Rezopia
- Anthony Hynes, Managing Director and CEO, eNett
- Richard Ings, CEO & Co-Founder, Troopr
- Simon Lenoir, Founder, Rezdy
- Ross McDonald, Industry Head – Travel & Tourism, Google Australia
- Richard Morgan, Director Business Development AP, Sabre Holdings
- Georg Ruebensal, Managing Director, Expedia Australia
- Andy Sleigh, GM Asia-Pacific, Skyscanner
- Graham Turner, CEO & Managing Director, Flight Centre
- Clement Wong, CEO, BeMyGuest
- Rod Bishop, co-Founder, Jayride.com
- Margaret Scott, Founder and Chief Viewologist, Views on Top
Founded in 1999, TRAVELtech is Australia’s leading web travel business and technology conference.
It typically attracts 200+ senior tech, marketing, e-commerce, management and sales staff from a large range of companies, and is known for a tightly moderated agenda that cuts to the chase.
There’s been strong demand for TRAVELtech 2014 from delegates and sponsors, which include Sabre Pacific, Sonata Software, Amadeus, byojet.com.au, Viator, Tourism Technology, Dynamic Creative and Skyscanner.
Media Queries: Martin Kelly, 612-9882-1575 or 61-414-774-978.