The Story Continues...
Where: Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
When: Tuesday, Sept 27, 2016
Agenda: Disruptive Influences
Bookings: $549 + gst standard
Book now for TRAVELtech 2016, Australia's leading online travel marketing, distribution and tech conference.
It's a fast-paced, issues-based one-day event with loads of history and a reputation for integrity and topicality.
There's also great networking with 200 delegates expected and plenty of time built into the day to make new contacts and catch up with old friends.
This year's theme is Disruptive Influences - The Story Continues and confirmed speakers include:
- Ben Angell, VP Marketing Asia Pacific, Norwegian Cruise Line
- John Beros, General Manager, Scoopon.com.au
- Tony Carne, General Manager, Urban Adventures
- Greg Carter, co-Founder, Chimu Adventures
- Katherine Cole, Regional Director Marketing, Hotels.com
- Gerry Comninos, CEO, RMS
- Frederic Chanut, MD, In Marketing We Trust
- Rod Cuthbert, CEO, Rome2rio.com
- Matt Evans, Analytics Lead Travel, Google Australia
- Brett Jardine, Commercial Director, CLIA Australasia
- Chris Hall, Chief Executive Officer, APT Group
- Peter Hopgood, General Manager, Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
- Cassandra Italia, Founder, TopDocs
- Michele Levine, CEO, Roy Morgan Research
- Bruce Piper, Publisher, Travel Daily/Cruise Weekly
- Nicola Beynon, Head of Campaigns, World Animal Protection Australia
- Chris Reed, Founder & CEO, SafeTravels.com
- Alexander Robinson, CEO, Airly
- Dan Russell, General Manager, CleanCruising.com.au
- Fred Schebesta, co-Founder, Finder.com.au
- Adam Schwab, Managing Director, Lux Group Limited
- Alex Stewart, Chief Operating Officer, SiteMinder
- Sean Sutherland, Head of Digital and E-Commerce, OTA Division at Flight Centre Travel Group
- Ben Tattersfield, co-Founder, Dreams AI
- Justin Wastnage, co-Founder Cine Souk
- Tim Welsh, Director of Social Media, Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited
- James Woodford, co-Founder, YouCamp
There's more to come, so stay tuned.
Pix from 2015:
Book now - $549 + gst Standard
No Vacancy Returns to Sydney in March 2017
No Vacancy is where accommodation meets the internet and innovation.
Founded in 2007, it's a dynamic one-day event with a strong track record.
It aims to be provocative, interesting and honest.
To be kept abreast of the latest developments, please register here.
Click for details on NV17...