Online Booking Form
Book now for the No Vacancy Australia conference in Sydney on March 26.
It features a fantastic program with excellent speakers. This year's theme is Balancing Act.
As ever, No Vacancy will be a focussed one-day event with great networking and more than 200 delegates expected.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rob Anderson, Chief Executive, Best Western Australasia
- Rachel Argaman, CEO, Toga Hotels
- David Assef, Managing Director, Spicer's Retreats
- James Baillie, Founder, Baillie Lodges
- Scott Blume, CEO, Wotif Group
- Nicholas Chu, President, HotelClub
- Adrian Currie, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Kent Davidson, Executive Director – Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Mantra Group
- Dean Dransfield, Chief Executive, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Damien Hanger, General Manager, Star Ratings Australia
- Phillipa Harrison, GM Sales, Hamilton Island
- Robert Henke, Honorary Secretary, Backpacker Operator's Association NSW
- Mark Lankester, CEO, Tune Hotels
- Lindsay Leeser, Director Development, Accor Pacific
- David Perry, CEO, The Hotel Windsor
- Kenneth Rogers, Regional GM Australia & Indonesia, The Ascott Ltd
- Armina Soemino, Analyst, JP Morgan
- Daniella Tonetto, Regional Director Sales & Marketing, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
Please contact us if you'd like to sponsor or have any queries.
Bali Date & Venue Confirmed
June 20, 2014
The first No Vacancy SEA Bali conference is being held ta the W Seminyak on June 20.
Work has started on the program so get in touch if you have any ideas.
We're also looking for sponsors to support this unique event.
Bali is one of the world's most dynamic accommodation and tourist markets.
Content-rich, it provides the perfect platform for the next edition of No Vacancy SEA.
This event has been successfully staged in Bangkok for the past three years.
Please contact Martin Kelly with all queries.
Meanwhile, to ensure you get the lastest new on No Vacancy SEA Bali, subscribe for updates.
The Cruise3sixty Australia conference and exhibition has just been staged in Sydney. It was a landmark day for Australia's cruise industry with a sell-out crowd of 350 delegates and 27 exhibitors.
October 24, 2014
TRAVELtech, established in 1999, is Australia's leading online travel industry conference.
It remains fresh and forward-looking, evolving each year.
Traditionally a one-day event, the focus is very much on real-time information.
Programming is topical and issues-based with speakers to match.
In terms of the audience, travel professionals across every industry niche.
The next edition of TRAVELtech will be in Sydney on October 24, 2014.
To get get a feel for the event, click this link for images from 2013.
You can also subscribe for updates.