Online Booking Form
No Vacancy Bali - August 29, 2014
No Vacancy is heading to Bali on August 29. Click for details...
October 24, 2014
TRAVELtech, established in 1999, is Australia's leading online travel industry conference.
It remains fresh and forward-looking, evolving each year.
Traditionally a one-day event, the focus is very much on real-time information.
Programming is topical and issues-based with speakers to match.
In terms of the audience, travel professionals across every industry niche.
The next edition of TRAVELtech will be in Sydney on October 24, 2014.
To get get a feel for the event, click this link for images from 2013.
You can also subscribe for updates.
Time Has Run Out!
No Vacancy Australia has just been held in Sydney - watch out for the pix, they'll be posted soon.
As ever, No Vacancy was a focussed one-day event featuring a fantastic program.
This year's theme was Balancing Act and confirmed speakers included:
- Rob Anderson, Chief Executive, Best Western Australasia
- Rachel Argaman, CEO, Toga Hotels
- Hichame Assi, Chief Operating Officer, HotelsCombined
- David Assef, Managing Director, Spicer's Retreats
- James Baillie, Founder, Baillie Lodges
- Scott Blume, CEO, Wotif Group
- Nicolas Chu, President, HotelClub
- Adrian Currie, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Kent Davidson, Executive Director – Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Mantra Group
- Dean Dransfield, Chief Executive, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Damien Hanger, General Manager, Star Ratings Australia
- Phillipa Harrison, GM Sales, Hamilton Island
- Robert Henke, Honorary Secretary, Backpacker Operator's Association NSW
- Mark Lankester, CEO, Tune Hotels
- Lindsay Leeser, Director Development, Accor Pacific
- David Perry, CEO, The Hotel Windsor
- Kenneth Rogers, Regional GM Australia & Indonesia, The Ascott Ltd
- Armina Soemino, Analyst, JP Morgan
- Daniella Tonetto, Regional Director Sales & Marketing, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
Please contact us if you'd like to sponsor or have any queries.