OCTOBER 4, 2016
TRAVELtech - Australia's leading online travel marketing, distribution and technology event - returns to Sydney on October 4.
So mark it in your diary and keep and eye out for further details, which will be available from early May.
Alternatively - and this would be a much smarter option - register for updates and we'll send them through.
Meanwhile, here are some pix from 2015...
If you'd like to find out more please email us or call 612-9882-1575.
See more great pix at: TRAVELtech 2015 - It's A Wrap...
Change It Up!
The latest edition of No Vacancy has just been staged in Sydney.
Great day, more than 200 in attendance and a program packed with industry leaders featuring presentations, data, debate, panels and discussion.
- Matt Bekier, Chief Executive, Star Entertainment Group
- Donald Borg, Revenue Performance Director Australasia, IHG
- Matthew Burke, Analyst & BDM, STR Global
- Grant Colquhoun, Senior Director of Account Management APAC, TripAdvisor
- Adrian Currie, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Dean Dransfield, Managing Director, Dransfield Hotels/Resorts
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Daniel Finch, Managing Director, Wotif Group
- Andrew Hughes, VP Hotel Sourcing Asia Pacific, GTA
- Girish Jhunjhuwala, Founder and CEO, Ovolo Hotels
- Cemlyn Jones, General Manager, Travelzoo Australia
- Julian Ledger, Chief Executive Officer, YHA Australia
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager, Airbnb
- Bernie O'Keefe, Director of Marketing, Tangalooma Island Resort
- Adam Posner, CEO & Founder, Directivity
- Steve Richards, Head of Commercial, Best Western Australia
- Armina Soemino, Emerging Companies Research Analyst, JP Morgan
- Anton Stanish, Regional Director Australia/NZ, HomeAway.com
- Renae Trimble, Vice President Loyalty & Digital Commerce, Australia, Accor Hotels
- Matthew Thomas, National Manager, Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Peter Waters, Director of Distribution, Global Hotel Group, Amadeus IT
Please get in touch if you have any questions about No Vacancy.