IS TRAVEL A BUY?
The agenda and first round of speakers have been announced Travel Invest, Asia's first 360 degree travel investment event.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Andrew Flannery, CFO, Flight Centre
- Armina Soemino, Emerging Companies Equity Research Analyst, JP Morgan
- Benjamin Chong, Partner, Right Click Capital
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Darrin Grafton, CEO, Serko
- John O’Shea, Senior Research Analyst, Bell Potter
- Mark Bullock, Portfolio Manager – Tourism and Accommodation, Indigenous Business Australia
- Paul Wilson, co-Founder and Managing Partner, Bailador
- Scott Blume – Online Travel Industry Leader
- Sam Dobson, Senior Analyst, Transport and Infrastructure, Macquarie Securities
- Speaker tba, Village Roadshow
More speakers will be announced soon - expecting 15 all up.
TRAVELtech NEW ZEALAND
- The Pullman Hotel Auckland
- Thursday, June 25, 2015
Get set for the first-ever TRAVELtech New Zealand conference and trade show.
It marks the international debut of Asia-Pacific's original travel internet and distribution event.
Bookings will open next week, while speakers and program are being announced the week beginning April 20.
We're always open to ideas so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Stay tuned for updates!
IT'S A WRAP!
It's a wrap! No Vacancy Australia has just been staged in Sydney.
Please subscribe if you'd like further event updates.
Meanwhile, check out this year's speaker lineup and hope to see you in 2016...
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Jarrod Crump, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Accor Australia
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Emma Fraser, Group Director of Marketing, TFE Hotels
- Matthew Fuller, General Manager, Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- David Hamblin, Senior Director of Market Management AP, Expedia® Lodging Partner Services
- Dan Lynn, Vice President Asia Pacific, HomeAway.com
- Will Owens, Director, Revenue Finders
- Rodger Powell, Director, Tourism and Hospitality Services Australia
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- Tony Sheer, General Manager, Arra Accommodation Group
- Karin Sheppard, Chief Operating Officer - Australasia, Japan, Korea & AMEA
- Ray Stone, Executive General Manager, Voyages Indigenous Tourism
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Director of Development, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Cameron Stewart, VP Hotel Operations Australia and NZ, SilverNeedle Hospitality
- Adrian Thompson, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Meriton
- Stephen West, Executive General Manager, Turtle Beach Resort
- Han Zantingh, Managing Director Asia, Brainjuicer
- Neil Ackland, Founder, Sound Alliance
NO VACANCY BALI
Late August 2015
No Vacancy Bali will return bigger and better to the Island of the Gods in late August, 2015.
TRAVELtech returns to Sydney on October 15.
Founded in 1999, it's Australia's leading web travel event, attracting 200+ delegates each year.
Early days at this stage and further details of this year's event will be posted over the next couple of months.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please get in touch.
PIX FROM 2014