Where: W Retreat and Spa Bali
When: Friday, August 29, 2014
Bookings: AUD399 early bird
No Vacancy is a fast-moving, issues-based one-day accommodation conference that's coming to Bali for the first time at the end of August.
It features excellent speakers (see below) and a focussed program that lifts the lid on Asia's hottest accommodation market.
Book now to get the early bird rate.
- Chuck Abbott, Regional Vice President Southeast Asia, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Hichame Assi, Chief Operating Officer, HotelsCombined
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 HotelWorks
- Tenaiya Brookfield, Director of e-Commerce, Archipelago International
- Michael Burchett, Senior VP Operations & Development, Mantra Group Indonesia
- Tony Cannon, Co-Owner, Komune Resorts
- David Chambat, Managing Director, Villa-Bali.com
- Daniel Finch, Executive General Manager Asia, Wotif.com
- Joel Fisher, Director, Display Advertising AP, TripAdvisor
- Mark Flower, Director of Commercial Southeast Asia, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Matthew Gebbie, Director, Horwath HTL
- Alan Gertner, Industry Head – Travel, Google Southeast Asia
- Irene Janti, Brand Director, Pop! Hotels
- Rio Kondo, VP Development – Indonesia and Malaysia, Accor Asia Pacific
- Traci Mercer, Vice President Market Management AP, Expedia
- Daniel Miller, Head of Bali Office, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- Craig Seaward, General Manager, W Bali Retreat and Spa
- James Stuart, Managing Partner, The Brand Company
- Jon Stonham, Chief Executive Officer, Elite Havens Group
- Stephen Thresh, Regional Director Southeast Asia, Booking.com
- Mary Justice Thomasson, Resident Editor - Bali, Luxe City Guides
Where: Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
When: Friday, October 24, 2014
Bookings: AUD449 + gst
Tickets are now on sale for TRAVELtech 2014.
The central theme this year is innovation - "finding a better way of doing something"...
Work is well under way on the program and lots of great local and international speakers have already been confirmed.
TRAVELtech will officially be launched the week beginning August 11.
Until then we'll be selling tickets at the special pre-program rate of $449 + gst.
It's a small risk to take given TRAVELtech's outstanding track record since it was founded back in 1999.
We'd also love to hear your thoughts, should you have any.
So please get in touch if you'd like to contribute an idea, speak or sponsor.
No Vacancy Australia returns to Sydney on March 26, 2015
Get set for No Vacancy Australia 2015.
The date has just been set and the venue confirmed.
More news in the coming months.
Any thoughts or ideas, please contact Martin Kelly.
Then check out this lively sizzle reel from 2014 to get a feel for the event.