IS TRAVEL A BUY?
Finally, investors are taking travel seriously. So Is Travel A Buy? Find out at Travel Invest - great program, great price, and just a few hours out of the office. More...
TRAVELtech NEW ZEALAND
- Pullman Hotel Auckland
- Thursday, June 25, 2015
- Bookings open next week
Get set for the first-ever TRAVELtech New Zealand.
It marks the international debut of Asia-Pacific's original travel internet and distribution event.
Speakers and program are being announced the w/b April 20.
We're always open to ideas so don't hesitate to get in touch.
IT'S A WRAP!
It's a wrap! No Vacancy Australia has just been staged in Sydney.
Please subscribe if you'd like further event updates.
Meanwhile, check out this year's speaker lineup and hope to see you in 2016...
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Jarrod Crump, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Accor Australia
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Emma Fraser, Group Director of Marketing, TFE Hotels
- Matthew Fuller, General Manager, Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- David Hamblin, Senior Director of Market Management AP, Expedia® Lodging Partner Services
- Dan Lynn, Vice President Asia Pacific, HomeAway.com
- Will Owens, Director, Revenue Finders
- Rodger Powell, Director, Tourism and Hospitality Services Australia
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- Tony Sheer, General Manager, Arra Accommodation Group
- Karin Sheppard, Chief Operating Officer - Australasia, Japan, Korea & AMEA
- Ray Stone, Executive General Manager, Voyages Indigenous Tourism
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Director of Development, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Cameron Stewart, VP Hotel Operations Australia and NZ, SilverNeedle Hospitality
- Adrian Thompson, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Meriton
- Stephen West, Executive General Manager, Turtle Beach Resort
- Han Zantingh, Managing Director Asia, Brainjuicer
- Neil Ackland, Founder, Sound Alliance
TRAVELtech returns to Sydney on October 15.
Founded in 1999, it's Australia's leading web travel event, attracting 200+ delegates each year.
Early days at this stage and further details of this year's event will be posted over the next couple of months.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please get in touch.
PIX FROM 2014