- Book Now and Save -
The first round of speakers has just been announced for TRAVELtech 2015 and more are on the way.
- Stefan Cordiner, Regional Director – South Pacific, Hotel Tonight
- Murray Decker, Founder, Tour Amigo
- Darrin Grafton, CEO and co-founder, Serko
- Ryan Hanly, Founder, Outboundapp
- Adam Hutchinson, Founder, Geozone
- Kevin Jochelson, Founder, Fiestafy
- Serena Leith, Director of Marketing Asia Pacific, Spotify
- Stevan Premutico, CEO and Founder, Dimmi
- Christian Schaefer, Founder, Carhood.com.au
- Debbie Soo, Vice President Asia Pacific, Kayak
- Damien Tampling, Technology and Media Partner, Deloitte
- Ryan Tuckerman, Marketing Director, Art Series Hotels
- Alistair Venn, CEO, Groupon Australia
- Renee Welsh, CEO, Booking Boss
It will be a fantastic day based around the theme of 'Disruptive Influences'.
Book now and save - the pre-program rate expires today (Aug 3) with the agenda announced tomorrow.
Sessions will be a mix of presentations, case studies, discussion and debate.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to partner with us.
BACK IN BANGKOK!
- No Vacancy SEA, late November -
After taking a detour through Bali, No Vacancy Southeast Asia is returning to Bangkok for the 5th Edition of this popular event.
No Vacancy is unique, working the large grey area between hotels and their customer, the distribution chain and all that goes with it.
While the internet is a big focus, No Vacancy also examines hotel market performance with industry leaders and covers all main industry issues.
No Vacancy is a one-day event series known for topical, punchy programs and great networking.
Founded in 2007, It's been held in Asia since 2011.