SYDNEY, MARCH 26, 2015
This year's edition of No Vacancy Australia is shaping up to be one the best yet.
It's going to be a great day with an excellent agenda and speakers including:
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Jarrod Crump, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Accor Australia
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Emma Fraser, Group Director of Marketing, TFE Hotels
- Matthew Fuller, General Manager, Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- David Hamblin, Senior Director of Market Management - Oceania & Indian Subcontinent, Expedia Inc.
- Dan Lynn, Vice President Asia Pacific, HomeAway.com
- Will Owens, Director, Revenue Finders
- Rodger Powell, Director, Tourism and Hospitality Services Australia
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- Tony Sheer, General Manager, Arra Accommodation Group
- Karin Sheppard, Chief Operating Officer - Australasia, Japan, Korea & AMEA
- Ray Stone, Executive General Manager, Voyages Indigenous Tourism
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Director of Development, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Andrew Turner, Executive VP Hotel Operations, SilverNeedle Hospitality
- Adrian Thompson, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Meriton
- Stephen West, Executive General Manager, Turtle Beach Resort
- Han Zantingh, Managing Director Asia, Brainjuicer
- Neil Ackland, Founder, Sound Alliance
Sponsor support for No Vacancy 2015 is at record levels, ensuring a bustling conference floor with a crowd of 200+ expected.
There'll be lots of opportunities to connect with industry peers, gossip, network and hopefully do some business, complemented by excellent food throughout the day - including a proper sit-down lunch at Feast.
And it's always worth sticking around for the post-event drinks, where the real truth inevitably comes out.
See you there? Call or email if you have any questions or suggestions. The number is (02) 9882-1575.
Travel Invest is a one-day conference at the Westin Sydney that will take a 360 degree view of the world's most dynamic industry.
Produced by the team behind No Vacancy and TRAVELtech, Travel Invest is unique, bringing all industry sectors together, giving investors and business owners the full story rather than a couple of chapters...
VENUE AND DATE CONFIRMED FOR TRAVELtech NEW ZEALAND
- The Pullman Hotel Auckland
- Thursday, June 25, 2015
Get set for the first-ever TRAVELtech New Zealand conference and trade show.
It marks the international debut of Asia-Pacific's original travel internet and distribution event.
Bookings will be open soon while program development is now underway.
We're always open to ideas so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Stay tuned for updates!
NO VACANCY BALI
Late August 2015
No Vacancy Bali will return bigger and better to the Island of the Gods in late August, 2015.
TRAVELtech returns to Sydney on October 15.
Founded in 1999, it's Australia's leading web travel event, attracting 200+ delegates each year.
Early days at this stage and further details of this year's event will be posted over the next couple of months.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please get in touch.
PIX FROM 2014