IT'S A WRAP!
It's a wrap! No Vacancy Australia was staged in Sydney yesterday, March 26. Great day with vibrant program, excellent speakers and 230 delegates.
We'll post some pix soon. Please subscribe if you'd like further event updates.
Meanwhile, check out this year's speaker lineup and hope to see you in 2016...
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Jarrod Crump, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Accor Australia
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Emma Fraser, Group Director of Marketing, TFE Hotels
- Matthew Fuller, General Manager, Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- David Hamblin, Senior Director of Market Management AP, Expedia® Lodging Partner Services
- Dan Lynn, Vice President Asia Pacific, HomeAway.com
- Will Owens, Director, Revenue Finders
- Rodger Powell, Director, Tourism and Hospitality Services Australia
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- Tony Sheer, General Manager, Arra Accommodation Group
- Karin Sheppard, Chief Operating Officer - Australasia, Japan, Korea & AMEA
- Ray Stone, Executive General Manager, Voyages Indigenous Tourism
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Director of Development, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Cameron Stewart, VP Hotel Operations Australia and NZ, SilverNeedle Hospitality
- Adrian Thompson, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Meriton
- Stephen West, Executive General Manager, Turtle Beach Resort
- Han Zantingh, Managing Director Asia, Brainjuicer
- Neil Ackland, Founder, Sound Alliance
See speakers, agenda
Travel Invest: Sydney, May 26, 2015
Travel Invest is a new event at the Westin Sydney that will take a 360 degree view of the world's most dynamic industry.
Produced by the team behind No Vacancy and TRAVELtech, Travel Invest is unique, bringing all industry sectors together, giving investors and business owners the full story rather than a couple of chapters...
VENUE AND DATE CONFIRMED FOR TRAVELtech NEW ZEALAND
- The Pullman Hotel Auckland
- Thursday, June 25, 2015
Get set for the first-ever TRAVELtech New Zealand conference and trade show.
It marks the international debut of Asia-Pacific's original travel internet and distribution event.
Bookings will be open soon while program development is now underway.
We're always open to ideas so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Stay tuned for updates!
Register for event updates.
Click for further details
NO VACANCY BALI
Late August 2015
No Vacancy Bali will return bigger and better to the Island of the Gods in late August, 2015.
Subscribe for updates
TRAVELtech returns to Sydney on October 15.
Founded in 1999, it's Australia's leading web travel event, attracting 200+ delegates each year.
Early days at this stage and further details of this year's event will be posted over the next couple of months.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please get in touch.
PIX FROM 2014
Subscribe for TRAVELtech updates....
Click for for further details