Since his appointment, Bob has been responsible for the strengthening of the Mantra Group brands and has developed the group into one of the most impressive accommodation providers and marketers in Australasia.
Bob’s enthusiastic leadership style and vision has seen Mantra Group grow from 50 properties in 2006 to more than 100 properties in 2013.
With over 20 years in the industry, Bob is well positioned for Mantra Group’s future growth and aims to make Mantra Group the favourite provider of hotel, apartment and resort accommodation in Australia and New Zealand.
Bob holds an MBA and sits on a variety of boards including the Gold Coast Tourism Board, Tourism and Transport Forum (TTF), the Gold Coast Football Club (AFL) and the Bond University Advisory Board for Tourism.
- Kent Davidson, Executive Director – Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Mantra Group
- Barney Harford, President & Chief Executive Officer, Orbitz Worldwide
- Mantra Group Restructures, Job Losses at Head Office
- Simon McGrath, Chief Operating Officer, Accor Pacific
- Mantra Group Fields Investor Interest, Considers Expansion