THE BIG SQUEEZE
No Vacancy Australia 2015
No Vacancy Australia is returning bigger and better than ever to Sydney on March 26.
This year's program theme is 'The Big Squeeze' and it's going to be a great day anchored by a punchy, issues-based agenda packed with excellent speakers.
Early Bird tickets are now on sale and cost $499 + gst, so beat the rush, book now and save.
It's great value with the following speakers confirmed and more on the way...
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Jarrod Crump, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Accor Australia
- Michael Daley, Insights Delivery Manager, Experian Hitwise
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Emma Fraser, Group Director of Marketing, TFE Hotels
- David Hamblin, Senior Director of Market Management - Oceania & Indian Subcontinent, Expedia Inc.
- Dan Lynn, Vice President Asia Pacific, HomeAway.com
- Will Owens, Director, Revenue Finder
- Rodger Powell, Director, Tourism and Hospitality Services Australia
- Tony Sheer, General Manager, Arra Accommodation Group
- Karin Sheppard, Chief Operating Officer - Australasia, Japan, Korea & AMEA
- Ray Stone, Executive General Manager, Voyages Indigenous Tourism
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Director of Development, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Andrew Turner, Executive VP Hotel Operations, SilverNeedle Hospitality
- Adrian Thompson, Director of Revenue and Distribution, Meriton
- Stephen West, Executive General Manager, Turtle Beach Resort
- Han Zantingh, Managing Director Asia, Brainjuicer
- Neil Ackland, Founder, Sound Alliance
Meanwhile, sponsor support for No Vacancy 2015 is at record levels, ensuring a bustling conference floor with a crowd of 200+ expected.
There'll be lots of opportunities to connect with industry peers, gossip, network and hopefully do some business, complemented by excellent food throughout the day - including a proper sit-down lunch at Feast.
And it's always worth sticking around for the post-event drinks, where the real truth inevitably comes out.
See you there? Call or email if you have any questions or suggestions. The number is (02) 9882-1575.
See speakers, agenda
Click to Book
TRAVELtech New Zealand
TRAVELtech is heading to New Zealand for the first time on June 25, 2015.
It marks the international debut of Asia-Pacific's original travel internet and distribution event.
Register for event updates.
Click for further details
NO VACANCY BALI
Late August 2015
No Vacancy Bali will return bigger and better to the Island of the Gods in late August, 2015.
There are some exciting developments in store - check back soon for further developments.
The first edition of No Vacancy Bali was held for the first time in 2014.
Subscribe for updates
Click for further details
WHAT A DAY - TRAVELtech 2014
TRAVELtech 2014 has just wrapped up, and safe to say it was one of the best ever.
Vibrant crowd, excellent atmospere, strong program, lots of fantastic ideas.
Innovation & Inspiration ruled, at least for a day.
The interview with Skroo Turner (pictured), the entrepreneurial story of Anthony Hynes, the optimism of the Pitch It To Me crew, the sensational food, new friends and conversation.
Thanks to everyone who contributed: speakers, guests, sponsors.
Subscribe for TRAVELtech updates....
Click for for further details