Global Reviews helps organisations measure how easy it is for their customers to do business with them, and provide this in the context of their local and international competitors.
Greg joined Global Reviews in mid 2010 and under his leadership has rebranded the company, doubled revenue, ushered new products into market and successfully completed a capital raising in 2012 to fund the company’s aggressive international growth strategy.
Previously, Greg founded iFocus, an online strategy and solutions business which grew into one of the most respected boutique firms in the country, steering it into the ranks of BRW’s Fast 100 for two consecutive years in 2004 and 2005.
In 2008 Greg completed the successful merger of iFocus with Bullseye Digital, forming the largest independently-owned digital agency in Australia with offices across the country and Indonesia.
For over 16 years Greg has advised boards, executive teams and managers in the areas of digital strategy, digital trends, business enablement, convergence, customer engagement and experience.
Greg is guest contributor and blogger to numerous business publications and a board member of numerous technology start-ups. He lives in Melbourne with his wife Jaquelyn, and two girls, Grace and Elizabeth.
- Tim Hansing, Chief Executive Officer, Red Planet Hotels
- Bob East, Chief Executive Officer, Mantra Group
- Barney Harford, President & Chief Executive Officer, Orbitz Worldwide
- Peter Beveridge, Chief Information Officer, Stella Travel Services
- Bruce McKenzie, Chief Operating Officer Australasia, InterContinental Hotels Group