In her role, Katherine is responsible for offline and online brand and communications media strategy as well as the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and plan across a range of channels including CRM, Loyalty, Social Media, PR and Affiliate marketing.
Prior to joining Hotels.com, Katherine held a number of senior roles in organisations including HotelClub.com and Business Events Sydney.
Katherine has over 20 years experience in the travel and tourism industry, which includes 10 years experience in hotel and resort operations and over 12 years in sales and marketing experience in the Asia Pacific region.
She holds a Bachelor of Business from Southern Cross University as well as a Bachelor of Arts, Asian Studies (Japanese) from the University of New England.
- Ryan Tuckerman, Sales and Marketing Director, Art Series Hotels
- Rajiv Malhotra, Head of Marketing – South East Asia and India, Hotels.com
- Jessica Tham, Corporate Director – Yield Management, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
- Georg Ruebensal, Managing Director, Expedia Australia New Zealand
- Fiona Hunt, Managing Director, Contiki Holidays Australia
Comments are now closed.