Great news for Australia's travel developer community with the next edition of THack coming to Sydney in April. "THack brings together travel industry APIs and the development community to brainstorm and create new digital travel products and web or mobile-based tools," said Kevin May, event founder and editor of Tnooz. There's some great cash prizes and the winners will also get exposure at TRAVELtech in September. "We're stoked to be involved," said Martin Kelly from TravelTrends. See this story on Tnooz for more info.
TIME TO ... CHANGE IT UP!
Book now and save with the Early Bird rate for No Vacancy, which returns to Sydney on March 15.
The punchy, issues-based program is based around the theme of 'Change It Up' and features presentations, data, debate, panels and discussion.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Matt Bekier, Chief Executive, Star Entertainment Group
- Donald Borg, Revenue Performance Director Australasia, IHG
- Matthew Burke, Analyst & BDM, STR Global
- Grant Colquhoun, Senior Director of Account Management APAC, TripAdvisor
- Adrian Currie, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Dean Dransfield, Managing Director, Dransfield Hotels/Resorts
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Andrew Hughes, VP Hotel Sourcing Asia Pacific, GTA
- Girish Jhunjhuwala, Founder and CEO, Ovolo Hotels
- Cemlyn Jones, General Manager, Travelzoo Australia
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager, Airbnb
- Bernie O'Keefe, Director of Marketing, Tangalooma Island Resort
- Adam Posner, CEO & Founder, Directivity
- Steve Richards, Head of Commercial, Best Western Australia
- Greg Shaw, CEO, Mulpha Australia
- Armina Soemino, Emerging Companies Research Analyst, JP Morgan
- Anton Stanish, Regional Director Australia/NZ, HomeAway.com
- Renae Trimble, Vice President Loyalty & Digital Commerce, Australia, Accor Hotels
- Matthew Thomas, National Manager, Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Peter Waters, Director of Distribution, Global Hotel Group, Amadeus IT
Founded in 2007, No Vacancy has a strong track record and averages 200+ high-quality delegates each year.
The Early Bird rate is valid until February 5.
Please get in touch if you havde any questions about attending or sponsoring.
TRAVELtech - Australia's leading online travel marketing, distribution and technology event - returns to Sydney on October 13 this year.
So mark it in your diary and keep and eye out for further details, which will be available from April.
Alternatively - and this would be a much smarter option - register for updates and we'll send them through.
Meanwhile, here are some pix from 2015...
If you'd like to find out more please email us or call 612-9882-1575.
See more great pix at: TRAVELtech 2015 - It's A Wrap...