Great news for Australia's travel developer community with the next edition of THack coming to Sydney in April. "THack brings together travel industry APIs and the development community to brainstorm and create new digital travel products and web or mobile-based tools," said Kevin May, event founder and editor of Tnooz. There's some great cash prizes and the winners will also get exposure at TRAVELtech in September. "We're stoked to be involved," said Martin Kelly from TravelTrends. See this story on Tnooz for more info.
Lots of fresh faces and innovative companies feature in this year's edition TRAVELtech Australia.
- Sydney Burdick, Global Public Affairs, Trivago
- Wlad Chagas, Senior Insights Analyst, Experian Hitwise
- Stefan Cordiner, Regional Director – South Pacific, Hotel Tonight
- Murray Decker, Founder, Tour Amigo
- Sam Dobson, Head of Transport Equity Research, Macquarie
- Ken Frohling, VP Business Development, Viator
- James Gaskell, Managing Director, Travel Corporation FIT
- Darrin Grafton, CEO and co-founder, Serko
- David Hamblin, Snr Director Mkt Mgt AP, Expedia
- Ryan Hanly, Founder, Outboundapp
- Adam Hutchinson, Founder, Geozone
- Kevin Jochelson, Founder, Fiestafy
- Serena Leith, Director of Marketing Asia Pacific, Spotify
- Jeff Lewis, VP Engineering, Viator
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager ANZ, Airbnb
- Lisa Pagotto, Founder, Crooked Compass
- Stevan Premutico, CEO and Founder, Dimmi
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- David Rohrsheim, General Manager, Uber ANZ
- Christian Schaefer, Founder, Carhood.com.au
- Debby Soo, Vice President Asia Pacific, Kayak
- Damien Tampling, Technology and Media Partner, Deloitte
- Ryan Tuckerman, Group Director Sales & Marketing, Art Series Hotels
- Alistair Venn, CEO, Groupon Australia
- Renee Welsh, CEO, Booking Boss
Sessions will be a mix of presentations, case studies, discussion and debate.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to partner with us.