Roy Morgan Research claims 9.5% – or one in ten – Australians aged 14 or more visited Qantas.com.au in the past four weeks, slightly ahead of Virgin Blue at 8.9% and Jetstar at 8.8%. These "most popoular travel website" results were derived from consumer polling and largely tally with Hitwise figures that use a different method - tracking site traffic via Internet Service Providers. Airlines dominate in both instances. Other sites that did well with Roy Morgan include Wotif.com, flightcentre.com.au, lastminute.com.au, bestflights.com.au, expedia.com.au, zuji.com.au and Stayz.com.au. Two top Hitwise travel sites that did not rank with Roy Morgan respondents were totaltravel.com and Booking.com.
Lots of fresh faces & innovative companies feature in the program for this year's edition of TRAVELtech Australia, the theme of which is 'Disruptive Influences'.
The day is anchored by a compelling agenda exploring the seismic changes rocking the travel world and beyond.
- Sydney Burdick, Global Public Affairs, Trivago
- Wlad Chagas, Senior Insights Analyst, Experian Hitwise
- Stefan Cordiner, Regional Director – South Pacific, Hotel Tonight
- Murray Decker, Founder, Tour Amigo
- Sam Dobson, Head of Transport Equity Research, Macquarie
- Ken Frohling, VP Business Development, Viator
- James Gaskell, Managing Director, Travel Corporation FIT
- Darrin Grafton, CEO and co-founder, Serko
- David Hamblin, Snr Director Mkt Mgt AP, Expedia
- Ryan Hanly, Founder, Outboundapp
- Adam Hutchinson, Founder, Geozone
- Kevin Jochelson, Founder, Fiestafy
- Serena Leith, Director of Marketing Asia Pacific, Spotify
- Jeff Lewis, VP Engineering, Viator
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager ANZ, Airbnb
- Lisa Pagotto, Founder, Crooked Compass
- Stevan Premutico, CEO and Founder, Dimmi
- Jeremy Reitman, CEO, Helloworld.com.au
- David Rohrsheim, General Manager, Uber ANZ
- Christian Schaefer, Founder, Carhood.com.au
- Debby Soo, Vice President Asia Pacific, Kayak
- Damien Tampling, Technology and Media Partner, Deloitte
- Ryan Tuckerman, Group Director Sales & Marketing, Art Series Hotels
- Alistair Venn, CEO, Groupon Australia
- Renee Welsh, CEO, Booking Boss
Sessions will be a mix of presentations, case studies, discussion and debate.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to partner with us.