Hotelscombined.com has beaten a strong field to win TRAVELtech Website of the Year, announced yesterday at another very successful TRAVELtech conference, attended by 260 of Australia’s online travel industry leaders.
There were also nine category winners in the TRAVELtech Web Awards: Webjet, Jetstar, Habitathq, Lonely Planet, Wicked Campers, P&O, Contiki, World Nomads (and of course Hotelscombined.com) – details below.
The TRAVELtech Web Awards, sponsored by Amadeus and also Tourism Technology, were judged on the following criteria … Innovation, Design and Usability, Meeting the Brief, Speed and Build, Content.
Hotelscombined.com is a Sydney-based hotel search engine operating in the global online marketplace.
Deceptively simple but supported by excellent technology, it finds and attractively presents deals from many of the world’s leading websites in seconds, seamlessly incorporating modern essentials like user reviews and maps.
As one of the three judges commented: “Outstanding, quick to the point, no hoo ha in the way of getting deals… Elegant clean design to aid search.”
- BEST AIRLINE WEBSITE – http://www.jetstar.com.au
- BEST HOTEL OPERATOR WEBSITE – http://www.habitathq.com.au
- BEST ACCOMMODATION WEBSITE – http://www.hotelscombined.com/
- BEST TRAVEL AGENT WEBSITE – http://www.Webjet.com.au/
- BEST TRAVEL DESTINATION WEBSITE – http://www.Lonelyplanet.com/
- BEST CAR/CAMPER HIRE WEBSITE – http://www.wickedcampers.com.au/
- BEST TOUR OPERATOR WHOLESALER WEBSITE – http://www.contiki.com.au/
- BEST NICHE WEBSITE – http://www.worldnomads.com/
- BEST CRUISE WEBSITE – http://www.pocruises.com.au
Founded in 1999, TRAVELtech is Australia's leading online travel marketing, website, distribution and technology event.