Tourism Australia says it will spend A$180 million over the next three years on the latest iteration of its ‘Nothing Like Australia’ advertising campaign, which it launched in China today. It is hopeful the travel industry will commit another A$70 million toward joint marketing initiatives, bringing the total spend to an incredible $250 million.
- A new broadcast ad highlighting examples of world class product and experiences in Australia which will be used in broadcast, cinema and digital channels;
- New interactive tablet application;
- New print and digital executions, including interactive and rich media digital advertising banners;
- Social media campaigns;
- Online video content and short films;
- New consumer, media and trade itineraries;
- New destination content for australia.com “which will continue to be the heart of the campaign: and the call to action on all advertising