Media Release – October 26, 2011
Speakers have been announced and bookings are open for the first Destination Online conference in Cairns on November 11.
Destination Online TNQ focuses on online marketing, sales and distribution in an afternoon packed with speakers, panels and debate.
Highlights include online case studies from Hamilton Island and TRAVELtech Website of the Year, VroomVroomVroom.com.au, plus expert presentations on web booking trends, hotel performance, tactical marketing, search marketing and website usability.
The event is being generously supported by Travelzoo, ensuring the cost of admission is affordable for all at just $100. Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Eastes, International Director, VroomVroomVroom.com.au
- Brad Gurrie, GM Australia and SE Asia, Travelzoo
- Martin Kelly, Director, TravelTrends.biz
- Bryon Merzeo, Australian Manager, STR Global
- Christopher Northam, Area Operations Manager TNQ, Mantra Group
- Bernard O’Keefe, Group Online Marketing Manager, Hamilton Island
- Todd Parker, Managing Director, Parker Travel Collection
- Rush Pathak, Social Media and Search Engine Marketer
- Richard Tribe, Director, Ski.com.au
- Duncan Waterman, Partnerships Manager, SiteMinder
Destination Online is being held at the Hilton Cairns and runs from 1.00pm to 5.30pm on November 11.
For more information and bookings, visit www.traveltrends.biz.
Media Queries: Martin Kelly (02) 9882-1575