Welcome to Short Term Thinking, an event for everyone involved with Australia’s short term rental industry. It will bring together stakeholders from all corners of the industry for a day of peer support, learning and networking in Sydney on November 19.
Timing: Thursday, November 19, 2020.
- Venue: NSW Teacher’s Federation Conference Centre in Surry Hills, Sydney.
- Event: One day conference and marketplace. Tightly run, mix of issues and education.
- Audience: stake holders from every section of the industry, including owners, management companies, OTAs, investors, regulators, real estate agents, all levels of government etc.
- Live Stream: In addition to an anticipated live audience of 150-200, Short Term Thinking will be broadcast live to an online paying audience.
- Program: Topical. Focus on industry dynamics, issues, data, personalities, the interplay between properties and OTAs, marketing, distribution, quality control and branding.
- Theme: ‘Growing Pains’
- Credibility: Event producer Martin Kelly has a strong track record, creating several long-term B2B travel industry events, including No Vacancy and TRAVELtech.
LAUNCH PARTNERS SOUGHT
Partnerships are crucial to every business – none more so than a launch event like Short Term Thinking, which can’t happen without committed industry partners who understand the value an independent forum can bring to their business by generating new leads, contacts and growth opportunities.
If you fit the description and would like to learn more about Short Term Thinking, please contact Martin Kelly for an event overview and partnership proposal. (0414) 774 978