BOOKINGS are now open for TRAVELtech in Sydney on August 26, Australia’s leading online travel marketing, distribution and technology conference.
This year’s theme is the open-ended Year of Living Dangerously? It can be taken a couple of ways … the obvious: oil, inflation, interest rates and marketing costs up, major challenges ahead.
But it’s also a question and the good news is there’s increasing evidence the online channel may be the place consumers turn at times like these.
The program is packed with great speakers from Australia and the United States, relevant topics, and fresh marketing techniques to inspire and guide delegates through the year ahead.
There’ll also be excellent networking – more than 300 delegates attended in 2007 – plus the usual detailed industry analysis of online travel trends.
It’s also extremely affordable with Early Bird admission costing $449 + gst up to July 11, 2008. Program information and bookings through www.traveltrends.biz.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Malcolm Auld, Principal, Malcolm Auld Direct
- Scott Blume, President Travelocity Asia Pacific
- James Cassidy, General Manager Travel, Fairfax Digital
- Clementina Clive-Ponsonby-Fane, Head of Travel, Health and Lifestyle, ninemsn
- Mark Frawley, Managing Director, Roamfree Group
- Chris Guzowski, Managing Director, Travel Apps
- Brad Gurrie, General Manager, Travelzoo
- Claire Hatton, Head of Travel, Google
- Tim Harcourt, Chief Economist, Austrade
- Arthur Hoffman, Managing Director, Expedia – APAC
- Martin Kelly, Director, Travel Trends
- Sue Klose, Director of Corporate Development, News Digital Media
- Gordon Locke, VP Airline Marketing & Strategy, Sabre Airline Solutions
- Simon Monk, Chief Executive Officer, World Nomads
- Richard Noon, Chief Executive Officer, Webjet
- Dan Russell, Director, Cleancruising.com
- Darin Walters, Managing Director, Jetabroad.com
- Michael Walmsley, GM – Competitive Intelligence and Search Marketing, Hitwise
Martin Kelly – (02) 9882-1575 or firstname.lastname@example.org