Qantas is accepting applications for its second AVRO Accelerator program, run in partnership with Slingshot. It’s looking for “the world’s most innovative startups, scaleups and digital disruptors” to join the program, which “gives entrepreneurs the chance to work with Qantas Group to develop, incubate and scale their businesses.
“This year, Qantas is looking to invest in emerging businesses that can help Qantas continue to diversify and grow, while offering its customers new and improved experiences, and its people smart solutions to transform how they work.”
Qantas says AVRO Accelerator participants will receive funding and “work with industry-leading mentors and technology partners to accelerate their product development and customer traction.
“Supported by a structured curriculum and mentorship program, businesses will also have unique access to the scale and global reach of the Group’s brands, its domain expertise and anonymised data and insights.”
Applicants wanting to join the program should reflect one or more of the following themes:
- Personalised, seamless experiences: Revolutionise our customer journey. Streamline it, personalise it, and give the customer complete control.
- Live well, feel well: Help us enrich the lives of our customers and our communities.
- Connecting to customers: Help us better understand, engage and reach each of our customers, personalising and optimising the interactions we have with them.
- Smarter, safer operations: Transform our processes and platforms to make us safer, faster, simpler and more efficient.
- Innovating without limits: Challenge us with original thinking and show us new ways to use our unique assets.
More information at qantas.com/avro including details of the roadshows in Melbourne and Sydney.