Media Release, May 23, 2013
There’s a great program and compelling speakers organised for this year’s No Vacancy Southeast Asia conference in Bangkok on June 25, which is based around the theme of Beyond Price.
Big topics are loyalty, pricing and distribution, brand expansion, new mobile booking models, backpacking, online search, website design, marketing and conversion, aviation and demand trends plus two industry leader’s session –one featuring OTAs, the other hoteliers.
Many of the region’s leading accommodation and online travel brands are represented suchas Accor, Banyan Tree, Agoda, Expedia, Wotif, InterContinental Hotels Group, Compass Hospitality, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Wotif.com plus many up and comers.
Where: Sofitel Sukhumvit Bangkok
When: 9am – 5pm, June 25, 2013
Program: Click for details
No Vacancy SEA – which last year attracted 160 hoteliers, OTAs, distributors and tech suppliers – is unique in the way it mixes the online and offline worlds. Speakers for this year’s event include:
- Scott Blume, CEO, Wotif Group
- Bill Barnett, Director, C9 Hotelworks
- Javier Cedillo-Espin, VP Comms and Loyalty, Accor Asia Pacific
- Daniel Fraser, Director, Smiling Albino
- Anthony Green, Digital Director, QUO Global
- Nalin Kalayanamitr, Marketing & Sales Strategies Manager, Lub d Bangkok Hostel
- Bambos Kaisharis, Industry Head, Travel, Southeast Asia, Google
- Tomas Laboutka, CEO & Co-Founder, HotelQuickly
- Max Lambert, Co-Owner, Vietnam Backpacker’s Hostels
- Andrew Langston, VP Hotels Operations APAC, Banyan Tree
- Vikram Malhi, GM, Expedia South Asia
- Clint Nagata, Founder and Creative Director, BLINK Design Group
- Stephen O’Dell, Director, SODA
- Lothar Pehl, SVP Operations and Global Initiatives, Starwood Hotels and Resorts AP
- Rob Rosenstein, CEO, Agoda
- Nikki Scott, Publisher, SEA Backpacker
- Tejinder Sidhu, VP Sales & Marketing, Compass Hospitality
- Tarandeep Singh, Director Revenue Management For Hire – AMEA, InterContental Hotels Group
- Karthik Siva, Chairman, Global Brand Forum
- Brendan Sobie, Chief Analyst SEA, Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation
- Mark Southby, CEO, CheckInTonight.asia
- Jerome Wise, VP eCommerce, TravelClick
No Vacancy SEA is produced by TravelTrends.biz, which has been creating and running successful travel industry conferences since 1999.
Further Information: Martin Kelly – 612-9882-1575 or email@example.com