Hot topics, great speakers, big brands and excellent networking: No Vacancy 2010 has got it all in just one action-packed day in Sydney on Thursday, March 18, 2010.
Highlights include interviews with ‘Hotelier of the Year’ Simon McGrath from Accor, Robbie Cooke, CEO of Wotif.com, and Jerry Schwartz, Australia’s largest private hotel owner.
The spotlight is also thrown on less celebrated industry sectors such as remote accommodation and ‘Holiday Parks’ and there’s a focus on distribution, marketing, revenue management and online strategies.
Key themes are Distribution, Innovation and Inspiration while the program is packed with industry-leading speakers such as:
- Yvonne Bristow, Chief Operating Officer, FreeSpirit Holiday Parks
- Robbie Cooke, CEO, Wotif.com
- Bernadette Dennis, Managing Director, HSMAI Asia Pacific
- Dean Dransfield, Managing Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Sebastian Fontanarossa, Marketing Strategist
- Mike Ford, Managing Director, SiteMinder
- Grant Hunt, Chief Executive Officer, Anthology – The Traveller’s Collection
- Alan Long, Research Director, Hitwise
- Luke Jamieson, GM Distribution, Mantra Group
- Chloe Lim, Managing Director, HotelClub
- Simon McGrath, Vice President Australia, Accor Hospitality
- David Oliver, Chief Executive Officer, Roamfree
- David Perry, Chief Executive Officer, The Windsor Hotel
- Prashanth Radhakrishnan, Area Director of Revenue Management, Starwood
- Dr Jerry Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer, Schwartz Family Company
- Yury Shar, Managing Director, Hotels Combined
- Kirsty Shaw, General Manager, Stayz.com.au
- James Shearer, General Manager Operations, Big4 Holiday Parks
- Paul Southey, Vice President Asia Pacific, TravelCLICK
- Peter Topping, Social Media Strategist
- Liz Ward, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
Bookings are strong and 200 delegates are expected. Tickets cost $549 + gst.
Please visit www.traveltrends.biz for further details.
Contact: Martin Kelly (02) 9882-1575