August 22, 2012
TRAVELtech, Australia’s Australia’s original web travel, marketing and distribution conference, returns to Sydney on September 7, with fantastic speakers, a fast-paced, issued-based program and excellent networking. This year’s theme is Follow the Money and highlights include:
- Ground breaking online travel research from Quantium that will reveal the online/offline spending split, evolution of the online travel market, customer profile, spending and more.
- Case studies from some of Australia’s newest and most innovative websites – Hooroo.com.au, Rome2rio.com and Australian Pacific Tours.
- Announcement of the TRAVELtech Amadeus Website of the Year.
- Distribution session featuring international speakers from Scoot and Rail Europe.
- Real time social media case studies on ‘Twittergate’ (SATC),’ Facebook Fracas’ (Huon Bush Escapes) and ‘Socially Aware’ (Contiki).
- Profile of the Wired Asian Traveller from Abacus plus an insight Chaos to Collaboration by Amadeus.
- There’ll also be speakers from Expedia, TravelManagers, GetFlight , Orient Express Travel Group, Greyhound Australia and Bullseye.
Conference director Martin Kelly, who founded TRAVELtech in 1999, said 200 delegates are expected and that bookings are progressing well. ““It will be great day,” Mr Kelly said.
Confirmed speakers TRAVELtech 2012:
- Pierre-Stephane Austi, CEO, Rail Europe
- Joe Araullo, CEO, TravelManagers Australia
- Michael Cameron, Co-Founder, Rome2rio
- Ian Cumming, Founder, GetFlight
- Tony Davis, Director, Quantium
- Paul Dimmick, Owner/Operator, Huon Bush Retreats
- Debra Fox, General Manager Marketing, APT Group
- Steven Greenway, Head of Commercial, Scoot
- Brett Henry, Vice President Marketing, Abacus International
- Fiona Hunt, Managing Director, Contiki Australia
- Guillaume Kozinski, Creative IT and Partners Development, Amadeus IT
- Tom Manwaring, CEO, Orient Express Group
- David O’Loughlin, Director Marketing & Communications, SATC
- Georg Ruebensal, Managing Director, Expedia Australia
- Gagandeep Singh, GM Experiences & Marketing, Greyhound Australia
- John Sullivan, Head of Technology, Hooroo.com
- Alec Tarshis, Business Director, Bullseye
TRAVELtech 2012 is being held at the Amora Jamison Hotel Sydney. For program information and booking (tickets cost $549 + gst) please visit www.traveltrends.biz.
Further queries: Martin Kelly (612) 9882-1575 or email@example.com.