Jetset Travel Group has announced a management restructure ahead of its transition to the helloworld retail brand. The company said all “current business leaders” will remain with JTG in senior roles and the appointments are immediate.
- Julie Primmer has been appointed Head of Branded Network, with responsibility for all franchisees choosing to adopt the helloworld brand in their stores. Primmer brings a wealth of travel experience to the role, having been in the industry for 20 years and in the position of General Manager at Jetset Travelworld since 2004.
- David Padman will be the Head of Associate Networks, with responsibility for Associate and Corporate Members in the helloworld network. Padman will move into the role from his position as General Manager at Travelscene American Express. Padman has over 20 years of experience in the travel industry.
- David Rivers will be the Head of Retail Transition, with responsibility for franchisees that remain with the existing brands. Rivers is a franchise expert and will move into this role following almost five years as Managing Director of Harvey World Travel.
- Mike Thompson has been appointed Head of Strategic Partnerships with responsibility for maintaining relationships with our most significant commercial partners. Thompson, the Chairman of AFTA, is a highly respected industry professional and has been in his current role as CEO of Travelscene for the past 10 years.
- Peter Egglestone will take over as Head of Wholesale, with responsibility for helloworld holiday products as well as all existing wholesale brands including Qantas Holidays, Viva! Holidays and JTG’s wholesale cruise operations. Egglestone has been General Manager of Commercial at JTG since the merger with Stella Travel Services in October 2010.
Share and Enjoy: