Media Release August 18, 2014
Time is running out to book for the first-ever No Vacancy Bali Conference on August 29, which features a fast-moving, issues-based program that lifts the lid on Asia’s hottest accommodation market.
Growing Pains is the theme and the program focuses on distribution, development, marketing, innovation, consumers and technology, plus the latest performance data.
It features 20 industry-leading speakers including Chuck Abbott, Regional VP Starwood; Mark Flower, Director Commercial SEA of IHG; Tenaiya Brookfield, Director of e-Commerce at Archipelago International and Stephen Thresh from Booking.com.
There are also senior executives from Google, Expedia, Pop! Hotels, Mantra Group, HotelsCombined, Komune Hotels, Wotif.com, C9 HotelWorks, Horwath HTL, JLL Hotels, Vill-Bali.com, Elite Havens and more.
- Chuck Abbott, Regional Vice President Southeast Asia, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Hichame Assi, Chief Operating Officer, HotelsCombined
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 HotelWorks
- Peter Brampton, General Manager, The Stones Hotel – Legian
- Tenaiya Brookfield, Director of e-Commerce, Archipelago International
- Michael Burchett, Senior VP Operations & Development, Mantra Group Indonesia
- Tony Cannon, Co-Owner, Komune Resorts
- David Chambat, Managing Director, Villa-Bali.com
- Daniel Finch, Executive General Manager Asia, Wotif.com
- Mark Flower, Director of Commercial Southeast Asia, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Matthew Gebbie, Director, Horwath HTL
- Alan Gertner, Industry Head – Travel, Google Southeast Asia
- Irene Janti, Brand Director, Pop! Hotels
- Traci Mercer, Vice President Market Management AP, Expedia
- Daniel Miller, Head of Bali Office, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- Craig Seaward, General Manager, W Bali Retreat and Spa
- James Stuart, Managing Partner, The Brand Company
- Jon Stonham, Chief Executive Officer, Elite Havens Group
- Stephen Thresh, Regional Director Southeast Asia, Booking.com
- Mary Justice Thomasson, Resident Editor – Bali, Luxe City Guides
Tickets cost AUD449 – including all conference sessions, post-event access to presentations, lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea and drinks. Bookings can be made on www.traveltrends.biz.