Get set for Travel IQ, a new one-day conference that celebrates the business of travel. It’s at The Langham, Sydney, on October 24 and features a dynamic program packed with the leaders of Australia’s most influential and interesting travel companies.
“Delegates will see the industry through their eyes, connect with like-minded peers and leave with a better understanding of where they’d like to take their business,” says event founder Martin Kelly.
“Travel IQ is an intelligent travel business forum designed to inform and inspire,” he adds.
TRAVEL IQ – CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
- Anthony Hayes, Chief Operating Officer, Sealink Travel Group (SLK)
- Anthony Moulder, Head of Transport & Infrastructure Research, CLSA Australia
- Anthea Hammon, Director Hammons Holdings, owner Scenic World/Sydney Harbour Bridge Tourism Experience
- Bob East, Chairman Tourism Australia/ Chairman Experience Co (EXP)
- Brett Mitchell, Regional Director APAC, Intrepid Group
- Darrin Grafton, Co-Founder, Serko (SKO)
- David Hammon, Director Hammons Holdings, owner Scenic World/Sydney Harbour Bridge Tourism Experience
- Dax Eddy, Executive Director, Jamberoo Action Park
- Jamie Pherous, Managing Director and Founder, Corporate Travel Management (CTD)
- Josh Oakes, Director, The Sunshine Tribe
- Les Szekely, Managing Director, Grand Prix Capital, early investor in SiteMinder and Rezdy
- Nigel Benton, Publisher, Australian Leisure Media
- Robert Halfpenny, Managing Director, Aurora Expeditions
- Rod Cuthbert, Executive Chairman, Rome2rio; Founder & Former Chairman & CEO, Viator
- Rob Smith, Divisional Director, Australia/New Zealand, Merlin Entertainments (LON: MERL)
- Sue Badyari, Chief Executive Officer, World Expeditions
- Simon Lenoir, Co-Founder, Rezdy
- Tammy Marshall, CEO, The B Hive
- Vasso Zographou/Michael Simpson, Directors, Savills Hotels
Seats are strictly limited with a total capacity of 135 to ensure maximum delegate engagement.
Further speakers will be added over the next couple of weeks, stay tuned for details. There are corporate partnership opportunities available, please get in touch if you’re interested.
Travel IQ Contact:
Martin Kelly, (02) 9882-1575, (0414) 774-978, email@example.com