– Focused, issues-based event at Pullman Auckland on June 25-
TRAVELtech – Australasia’s leading online travel, distribution, digital marketing and tech event – is coming to NZ for the first time on June 25, featuring a program packed with online industry leaders from New Zealand, Australia and Europe.
Speakers include top executives from Expedia, Google, HomeAway, Trivago, Experian Hitwise, Trade Me, Sabre Pacific, Accor Pacific, Mantra Group, Online Republic, THL, Serko, Tourism New Zealand, Revinate, #whywellington and Mantra Group.
Where: Pullman Auckland
When: June 25, 2015
Program: Click for details
Who should attend? The quick answer is everyone with an interest in the internet and its impact on their business, especially forward thinking industry professionals working in management, marketing, distribution, website or online strategy.
Book now and save with the early bird rate of AUD499 available until Monday, June 1.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Ballantyne, Co-Founder, Online Republic
- Daniel Bridges, Head of Satellites, Trade Me
- Sydney Burdick, Global PR and Social Media, Trivago
- Wladimir Chagas, Senior Insights Analyst, Experian Hitwise
- Keith Chilek, Chief Technology Officer, Tourism Holdings
- Andrew Fraser, Director of Marketing, Tourism New Zealand
- Darrin Grafton, Chief Executive Officer, Serko
- David Hamblin, Senior Director Mkt Mgt AP, Expedia
- Andrew Hodges, Head of Revenue NZ and Fiji, Accor Pacific
- Paula Maxwell, Director of Trade Sales, Mantra Group
- Dougal Mckenzie, Industry Head – Travel, Google Australia & NZ
- Fergus Park, Head of Product, Amadeus IT Pacific
- Jon Randles, Head of Talking, Mosh Social Media
- Anton Stanish, Regional Director Australia/NZ, HomeAway.com
- Nigel Taylor, Country Manager NZ, Sabre Pacific
- Nicole Wiener, Director of Sales Asia Pacific, Revinate
- Ben Woodward, Social Media Strategist and Founder, #whywellington
Founded in 1999, TRAVELtech has an outstanding track record with an international reputation for strong programs, real information, entertaining speakers and excellent networking.
This is the first edition of TRAVELtech to be held outside Australia.