Finally, the reality matches the hype with mobile.
Some travel companies are now doing 10% of their bookings through mobile devices while research and browsing rates are much higher.
There’s no choice. You’ve got to have a mobile strategy. Even if it’s to do nothing, you should understand why.rough mobile devices while research and browsing rates are much higher.
Travel Appy is a new event from TravelTrends.biz, which also produces the popular No Vacancy and TRAVELtech conferences in Sydney and Bangkok.
It will cover all aspects of the mobile revolution with a particular focus on Travel Apps, including conceptualisation, development, platforms, execution and marketing.
- Where: Museum of Sydney
- When: 1pm – 5pm, November 20, 2012
- Program: Click for details
- Bookings: Space limited, $249 + gst
Travel Appy is packed with case studies and great speakers from some of Australia’s best travel companies and mobile industry leaders, including:
- Peter Bradd, CEO, ScribblePics; Executive Director Fishburners
- Katherine Birch, Marketing Director, Hotels.com Australia and New Zealand
- Jeff Lewis, Vice President Engineering, Viator Inc.
- Christopher Masanto, Regional Manager – Mobile Audience Measurement, The Nielsen Company
- Simon Monk, CEO, World Nomads
- Shane Morris, Director, Automatic Studio
- Bernie O’Keefe, Group Online Sales and Marketing Manager, Hamilton Island
- Jem Reis, Partner/Developer Relations, Nokia
- Oliver Weidlich, Director – Design and Innovation, Mobile Experience
Travel Appy is being held in the AGL Theatre in the Museum of Sydney. Capacity is limited.
Martin Kelly, Director, TravelTrends.biz
(02) 9882-1575, (0414) 774-978