March 25, 2012
Time is running out to book for the No Vacancy accommodation industry conference in Sydney this Friday, March 30.
It will be an excellent day with great speakers and a dynamic program based around the theme ‘Real Time’.
There’s a focus on distribution, marketing, innovation, consumers and technology, plus the latest performance data.
No Vacancy is where accommodation meets the internet, bring together hoteliers, suppliers, tech providers, sales and marketing experts and Online Travel Agents.
More than 220 delegates are already booked, guaranteeing great networking, while confirmed speakers include:
- Rachel Argaman, CEO, Toga Hospitality
- Dave Audley, Heading of Consulting, Experian Hitwise
- Jeremy Bellinghausen, President, HotelClub.com
- Daniel Bridges, Head of Travel, Trade Me (NZ)
- Julio Bruno, Global Vice President Sales, TripAdvisor
- James Cassidy, HomeAway.com.au
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Robbie Cooke, CEO, Wotif.com
- Will Deague, CEO, Art Series Hotels
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Marc Letourneau, National Sales Manager, Club Med Australia
- Leah Lipman, Area Director Reveneue Management Australasia, IHG
- Simon McGrath, CEO, Accor Australia
- Bryon Merzeo, Analyst, STR Global
- Bernard O’Keefe, Group Online Marketing Manager, Hamilton Island
- Nikolai Pitchforth, Head of Online Travel, Google
- Anton Stanish, GM, The Stayz Group
- Janet Wilson, Managing Director, Nationwide Hospitality
- Jonathan Wooller, Executive Vice President – Operations, SilverNeedle Hospitality
For further information and bookings please visit www.traveltrends.biz
Martin Kelly, (02) 9882-1575