A POWERFUL speaking lineup featuring some of Asia’s leading websites and hoteliers has been revealed for the first No Vacancy Thailand, a conference in Bangkok of June 7 addressing the ‘Accommodation Distribution Revolution’ now sweeping the Thai travel industry.
The No Vacancy Thailand program has a web, marketing, product distribution and revenue management focus, while key issues confronting the Thai accommodation industry will also be addressed by top industry analysts.
The issues-based agenda features topics such as Road Ahead – Trends, Issues, Opportunities; Branding, Marketing and the Bottom Line; User Reviews; Search Engine and Digital Marketing, Flash Sales; the Accommodation Distribution Revolution and much more.
Among the companies speaking are Agoda, Travelocity, Centara Hotels & Resorts, HotelClub, Accor, TripAdvisor, Travelzoo, Wego.com, Sawadee.com, ComScore, STR Global, Ensogo Travel, Anantara, MakeMyTrip (India), Dusit International, HotelTravel.com and Golden Tulip.
Conference Director Martin Kelly says No Vacancy Thailand will equip delegates with strategies to drive demand, raise rates and stimulate destination awareness.
Speakers – No Vacancy Thailand
- Chris Bailey, Senior VP Sales and Marketing, Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Jeremy Bellinghausen, President, HotelClub
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
- Alvin Ch’ng, Commercial Director APAC, TripAdvisor
- Frank Grasso, Managing Director, e-Channel
- David Keen, CEO, Keen
- Brad Gurrie, General Manager SE Asia, Travelzoo
- Craig Hewett, Founder and COO, Wego.com
- Bryan Lewis, Chief Commercial Officer, Agoda.com
- Christian Lukey, Chief Operating Officer, Sawadee.com
- Joe Nguyen, Regional VP, ComScore
- Jonas Ogren, Area Director, STR Global
- Oswald Pichler, VP Operations Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Accor Asia Pacific
- Poompong Patpongpanit, Owner, Paresa Resort Phuket
- Tai Perata, Managing Director, Ensogo Travel
- Damien Pfirsch, Director of Electronic Distribution, Anantara Hotels, Resorts, Spas
- Amit Saberwal, Senior VP Hotels, MakeMyTrip (India)
- Bobby Saw, Corporate Director Revenue Management, Dusit International
- Blair Speers, Chief Executive Officer, HotelTravel.com
- Prab Thakral, Managing Director, Boutique Asset Management
- Abdul Thingna, Regional Manager SE Asia, Travelocity
- Mark Von Ogtrop, Managing Director SE Asia, Golden Tulip Hospitality
- Tiwa York, Director of Platforms, Omnicom Media Thailand
No Vacancy Thailand is being held at the Dusit Thani Hotel in Bangkok on June 7.