A powerful speaking line-up has been revealed for the No Vacancy Bali accommodation industry conference at the W Seminyak on August 29, 2014.
Based around the theme ‘Growing Pains’, the fast-paced one-day event features speakers from Starwood, IHG, Accor, Google, Expedia, Pop! Hotels, TripAdvisor, Mantra Group, HotelsCombined, Booking.com, Komune Hotels, Wotif.com HotelWorks, Vill-Bali.com, Elite Havens and many more.
Highlights include the Bali development boom, sales and marketing, online accommodation trends and opportunities, a dedicated OTA session covering all the major issues, and a panel examining latest talking points in distribution, pricing and yield management.
There’ll also be an opening industry leader’s panel, sessions on both budget and luxury properties (Bali’s hot at both the top and bottom) plus case studies on mobile marketing and the creation of the Komune niche surf accommodation brand.
Where: W Seminyak
When: Friday, August 29, 2014
Program: Click for details
The following speakers have been confirmed so far with more on the way.
- Chuck Abbott, Regional Vice President Southeast Asia, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Hichame Assi, Chief Operating Officer, HotelsCombined
- Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 HotelWorks
- Michael Burchett, Senior VP Operations & Development, Mantra Group Indonesia
- Tony Cannon, Co-Owner, Komune Resorts
- David Chambat, Managing Director, Villa-Bali.com
- Daniel Finch, Executive General Manager Asia, Wotif.com
- Joel Fisher, Director, Display Advertising AP, TripAdvisor
- Mark Flower, Director of Commercial Southeast Asia, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Matthew Gebbie, Director, Horwath HTL
- Alan Gertner, Industry Head – Travel, Google Southeast Asia
- Irene Janti, Brand Director, Pop! Hotels
- Mary Justice, Editor, Luxe Guide Bali
- Rio Kondo, VP Development – Indonesia and Malaysia, Accor Asia Pacific
- Traci Mercer, Vice President Market Management AP, Expedia
- Jon Stonham, Chief Executive Officer, Elite Havens Group
- Stephen Thresh, Regional Director Southeast Asia, Booking.com
No Vacancy has been run annually in Sydney since 2007 and expanded to Bangkok in 2011. After three successful years in the Thai capital, the No Vacancy SEA conference is now shifting to Bali
Further information: Martin Kelly, Conference Director, 612-9882-1575, email@example.com