A COMPELLING speaker lineup has been announced and bookings are open for No Vacancy 2010, Australia’s leading accommodation industry conference which returns to Sydney on March 18.
The fast-moving program features a unique blend of suppliers, distributors and intermediaries headlined by regional Accor boss Simon McGrath and Wotif.com CEO Robbie Cooke.
No Vacancy offers a compelling mix of facts, opinions, facts, debate and data. It’s the perfect place to get the latest on all aspects of Australia’s accommodation industry – from big brand hotels through to websites, holiday parks and budget accommodation. No Vacancy 2010 speakers include:
- Yvonne Bristow, Chief Operating Officer, FreeSpirit Holiday Parks
- Robbie Cooke, CEO, Wotif.com
- Bernadette Dennis, Managing Director, HSMAI Asia Pacific
- Dean Dransfield, Managing Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Grant Hunt, Chief Executive Officer, Anthology – The Traveller’s Collection
- Shannon Knapp, Group Revenue Manager, Mirvac Hotels and Resorts
- Alan Long, Research Director, Hitwise
- Luke Jamieson, GM Distribution, Mantra Group
- Chloe Lim, Managing Director, HotelClub
- Simon McGrath, Vice President Australia, Accor Hospitality
- David Oliver, Chief Executive Officer, Roamfree
- David Perry, Chief Executive Officer, The Windsor Hotel
- Dr Jerry Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer, Schwartz Family Company
- Kirsty Shaw, General Manager, Stayz.com.au
- James Shearer, General Manager Operations, Big4 Holiday Parks
- Paul Southey, Regional Director Asia Pacific, TraveCLICK
- Peter Topping, Social Media Strategist
- Liz Ward, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
Founded in 2007, No Vacancy has established a strong reputation for dynamic programming and great networking with 220 delegates attending last year.
The audience is drawn from all sectors of the Australia’s accommodation industry – many are decision makers working in Hotel Management, Distribution, Sales and Marketing, Pricing and Yield Management.
Australia’s most popular accommodation websites are also heavily represented as are technology suppliers.
Early Bird Bookings cost A$449 and are available until February 5.
Martin Kelly – (02) 9882-1575; (0414) 774-978
Posted January 27, 2010