Media Release: 18 July, 2011
Early Bird Rate of $499 + gst Expires Friday, 22 July
TRAVELtech, Australia’s original web travel, marketing and distribution event, returns to Sydney on August 29 with a compelling program, great speakers and fantastic networking.
Best of Enemies is the tongue in cheek theme, exploring the fabulous friction that has always propelled our gloriously complex industry.
Highlights are numerous including sessions on daily deal sites, airlines, mobile, Facebook, GDS, Online Travel Agencies, destination marketing and so much more.
The day will culminate with the TRAVELtech Web Awards, presented by Amadeus IT, which recognises Australia’s top travel websites, including Website of the Year.
The program is strong and speakers include:
- Paul Baron, Group Manager Online Marketing, Tourism Victoria
- Richard Eastes, Director, Vroom Vroom Vroom
- Sam Friend, Co-Founder, Travel Candy
- James Gaskell, Managing Director, Zuji Australia
- James Gilbert, Co-Founder, Jump On It
- Mark Higginson, Director of Analytics, Nielsen NetRatings
- Tom Howard, Co-Founder, Adioso
- Tim Hughes, CEO, Getaway Lounge
- Brenton Jones, Digital Communications Manager, Carnival Australia
- Martin Kelly, Director, TravelTrends.biz
- Jeff Lewis, VP Engineering, Viator
- John Lonergan, Head of Qantas.com
- Simon Monk, CEO, World Nomads
- Justin Montgomery, General Manager Sales, Virgin Australia
- Richard Morgan, General Manager Sales, Marketing and Product, Sabre Pacific
- Jamie Pherous, CEO, Corporate Travel Management
- Steve Reynolds, CEO, Cox & Kings Australia
- David Simmons, GM Online and Leisure, Air New Zealand
- Sari Vahakoski, Managing Director, Amadeus IT Asia Pacific
- Kate Vale, Director, Loopster Media
- Sam Yip, Senior Research Manager, Telsyte
More speakers to be announced shortly – refer to www.traveltrends.biz for details.
Media Queries: Martin Kelly 612-988-1575 or email@example.com