A POWERFUL speaking lineup headlines Australia’s first Group Buying Summit in Sydney on May 7. The program is packed with industry leaders from all the major brands set to debate the opportunities and challenges presented by the atomic growth of the Group Buying sector.
Group Buying is an industry that barely existed three years ago yet is expected to generate more than $1 billion in Australian sales by 2015, according to analyst Telsyte.
The sector has generated enormous consumer interest, though not without controversy, in its short life and all will be open for discussion and comment at Group Buying Summit.
Speakers are drawn from all parts of the industry – not just the deal sites – reflecting the rapid and deepening evolution of Group Buying with a range of satellite service providers and sub-sectors emerging in the past year.
It will be a seminal day for the industry. Tickets are fantastic value and you can see the program here.
- Dave Audley, Head of Consulting, Experian Hitwise
- Jon Beros, General Manager Sales, Scoopon
- Neil Bourne, Director, Nextec Strategic Capital
- Andrew Crawley, Director, Jack Media
- Colin Fabig, Chairman, LivingSocial Australia
- Brad Gurrie, GM Australian and Southeast Asia, Travelzoo
- Carl Jackson, CEO, OzSale
- Andy Jamieson, Director, Switched On Media
- Dean McEvoy, Founder and CEO, Spreets
- Stephen Ostrer, Director, Deal Focus
- Alexei Petrou, Founder, AllTheDeals.com.au
- Quaetapo, Chief Operations Manager/Digital, Shop A Docket
- John Rolfe, Director of News and Public Defender Columnist, Daily Telegraph
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA
- Adir Shiffman, Co-Founder and Director, Starthere.com.au
- Mike Sneesby, CEO, Cudo
- Simon Smith, Director, Effectivedeals.com
- Tobias Teuber, CEO, Groupon Australia & NZ
- Deb Williams, Owner, Save on Retail
- Sam Yip, Senior Research Manager, Telsyte
Group Buying Summit is being produced by Bluewater Press, producer of the successful No Vacancy, TRAVELtech and Search Engine Room events.