- “You’ve got to stay paranoid in this space,” said Robbie Cooke, CEO Wotif Group.
- “It’s not enough to be a middleman and hope that you’re cheaper than the others,” KP Ho, Executive Chairman, Banyan Tree Holdings.
- “If you can’t get customers to the shop, price and comment don’t matter,“ Cooke again.
- “Club Med is a brand that’s lost relevance,” KP Ho.
- “It’s the bullet that you don’t see is the one that kills you,” Robbie Cooke.
- The hotel industry … it’s rough, it’s tough,” KP Ho.
Share and Enjoy: